storeshock Terms of Service

 

1. Terms

 

By accessing the website at http://storeshock.com,
you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.

 

2. Use License

 

  1. Permission is granted to buy one copy of the materials from the site (service or product) on storeshock’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a trans, er of title, andemployeesis license, you may not:
    1. modify or copy the final work;
    2. use the work for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
    3. attempt to resell any services contained on storeshock’s website without affiliate membership;
    4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the final work; or
    5. transfer the service or final work to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
  2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by storeshock at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license,
    you must destroy any bought products in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.

 

3. Disclaimer

 

  1. The services on storeshock’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. storeshock makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation,
    implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
  2. Further, storeshock does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.

 

4. Limitations

 

In no event shall storeshock or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on storeshock’s website,
even if storeshock or a storeshock authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.

 

5. Accuracy of materials

 

The services appearing on storeshock website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
storeshock does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
storeshock may make changes to the products or services contained on its website at any time without notice.
However, storeshock does not make any commitment to update the services.

 

6.Affiliates and resellers

 

Visitors and clients cannot duplicate, Resell or Advertise our services to the third parties. Only Afilliate members
can do all the above with the permission of site admin or by accepting affiliate members terms of conditions in affiliate membership form on Storeshock.com.

 

7. Links

 

storeshock has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by storeshock of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.

 

8. Modifications

 

storeshock may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.

 

9. Governing Law

 

These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India
and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.

10. Virtual staffing services

1. Contract

The employees are hired on a one-year contract basis. The user of virtual staffing services must pay 30% of the total amount in advance and storeshock provide two months trial period. After the trial period if the business of the user is profitable then the user must pay the remaining 70% amount. This 70% applies to next 10 months. After the completion of the contract period, the user must pay 100% in advance for the next year. 

2. Responsibility

User

The user is solely responsible for the growth of his/her company. Storeshock.com only takes part in hiring the staffs, maintaining your virtual office and providing necessary equipment for your work. Storeshock does not take part in profit/Loss of the company.

Company

Storeshock is responsible for maintaining the office environment, Supervising the staffs, Payroll management, and human resources. The users are only allowed to control their virtual staffs. The user gains no royalty towards storeshock’s office and administration.

3. Refund

The initial paid 30% amount cannot be refunded after the two month trial period in case of any loss happens to the company. The expense of one year contract and other equipment costs are covered by the amount received from the user but you can save the remaining 70%.